Here’s two question you should think about before you read this article.
- Do people know about you and your program?
- Let’s say that they know a little. Do you think that’s enough?
How can marketing boost your awareness?
Marketing is a tool that will enable you and your organisation to better align more succinctly with your target audience. If you aren’t able to connect with your target audience in a deeper more meaningful way than you will find it much more difficult to build the trust and relationship that is required for getting them to engage with you.
Here’s a couple of tips that you could consider.
- Develop a customer profile– This will enable you and your team to breakdown the common characteristics of your target audience and better understand who they are. Once you know a little about them, you can then begin to target them more accurately.
- Write down your 3 most important goals – Write down the three most important things you would like to achieve in your program within the next 6 – 12 months and compliment these goals with a plan that will get you there.
- Re-evaluate your approach– Stop and evaluate what you are doing, find out immediately what’s working and what’s not working. For instance, what channels or methods of approach are you utilising, and is there opportunity to bring in more resources.
Thanks for reading my article and if you want to learn more about my services click here.